Borderline Personality Disorder question...do all take all the blame?

My honey and I got into an argument yesterday that led to me telling him to pack a bag and leave our home. What the argument was about is irrelevant, but basically I was complaining that he "never wants to do anything with me"....triggered by my plans for us to have a date and the fact that he got to drunk watching football and then did not want to go anywhere with me....and NO, this is not a HABIT for him...in fact, I can't remember a time in our 4 year relationship when this has happened. I started a tirade about how "you don't care for me"etc, etc...he was laughing at me, saying I was ridiculous and so on. Basically he knows my triggers and he was egging me on...so now, I want to tell him Im sorry, because I am....but I don't think I shoulder all the blame...he should apologize for stoking the fire...what to do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Talk about it. Maybe you will both see how you were wrong and both want to apologize.

Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 10:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I have the same kind of problems. Talk to him about it. Tell him you are sorry but you think he should be sorry too. Also try talking to someone else about it, maybe some medicine could help you along.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Nov. 2, 2009