I put the bottles and nipples in the dishwasher and ...

and now the nipples smell like soap and some turned green from the soap....my bright ideas ( i just bought the nipples brand new 2 days ago)...lol....I heard there was a product I can buy specificall for the nipples to be used in the dishwasher....any recommendations.....?

Danickasmom

Asked by Danickasmom at 10:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• http://www.amazon.com/Munchkin-Deluxe-Dishwasher-Basket-Colors/dp/B000RI8Y30

This basket is the exact one I have, I bought mine from K-mart. It works really well, gets all the stuff out without leaving soap in them. Hope it helps you.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• wash them by hand it only takes a few minutes and you know they are clean and don't have to worry about them melting
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I don't know. I never had a problem with my bottles and nipples in the dishwasher
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:12 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I sterelize my bottles and all the parts but I do not do the nipples...I wash them and then put them in boiling water just for a minute or so.
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 10:14 AM on Nov. 2, 2009