A Petition to keep U.S. out of the Copenhagen Treaty...Will it work?

http://www.webcommentary.com/signrep.php

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• It will only work if more people sign on - so this treaty needs to present EVERYWHERE on the net - send it in emails -- people can only sign it IF they know about it. So pass it on! Save our Sovereignty!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I don't believe online petititons work..I'm sorry.

I also don't think it would matter if half the country showed up at the door of the WH to individually ask BO not to sign it. This president and his administration are going to do what THEY want and to he!! with the will of the people.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:51 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Online petitions are ignored. You need actual signatures.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• > Save our Sovereignty

Don't you mean "Save Our SUVs" ?

Clairwil

Answer by Clairwil at 2:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I doubt it . It may actually let them know that many people are unhappy but they never listen anyway.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Clairwil-- I Could give a sh** less about SUV's...If people want to drive them - let them...the whole global warming is such an effin' farce. They don't care about global warming either --- they care about controlling the populace with bullsh** legislation.
    Anonymous

This is 100% correct.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• There is no treaty yet. I hope there will be because if average global temperures rise by 4 degrees, cereal crop yieilds in the US and Canada will likely fall by 40% due to incresing dorought conditions. It is no good to deny global warming, it is happening and it is happening now. It may not affect the anonymous deniers but it will certainly mean difficult times for their grandchildren if nothing is done and that is as sure as eggs is eggs !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• The treaty does nothing but spread the American wealth around the globe in the form of "reparations" to non-industrial nations. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GLOBAL WARMING!!! It is another false flag operation. All it does is end our sovereignty and make the U.S. a poorer nation for it. Global warming deniers? Pffft! It's those who can't see past the global warming smoke screen...the only reason any grandchildren are going to have a tough time of it is because the United States will be ruled by a foreign body. aka - United Nations.
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 6:45 PM on Nov. 2, 2009