I never want sex anymore...

What can I do? What do you think could be causing it? When my husband has sex with me, I feel like I am sufficating

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Is he the one controlling it? Maybe you need to be on top or in a position that you are in control...have you talked to him about it?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Im the same way! I feel bad because i really NEVER want it and he has to basicly beg me for it. I dont know why... its been like that about a year now. And I know its not him... I just never want it, from anyone! Sorry I couldnt help but just letting you know your not the only one :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• First off check your BC, sometimes that can lead to lack of desire. If that's not it, I would try some different positions. If you still feel like you are suffocating, I would talk to your doctor. It could be anything from a panic attack to somthing restricting your airway or reduced lung capacity for some reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• im also that way,i never want it either and my cousin told me it was my birth control im on the depo shot,but i got an appotment to change that. i dont like kissing becouse of not being able to breath i used to like making out and all. ur not alone..bless the poor men that stick with us,lol
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 12:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I hardly want to have sex either, I am NOT happy and I'm sure that's the cause of it. I'd rather just get myself off. It takes 2 minutes and I'm happier anyways.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 12:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• check any meds you are on-- they may take away sexual desire. it sucks. i know. after that, go to your doc. there's a new pill- somewhat like the little blue pill for men, but its for females.. i heard that it works wonders.. but i cant be sure. i have yet to make an appt with my doc. lol
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 1:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Been there. Like that all my Life! Just ask DH.. But we've been together a long time! And married going on 30 years! Does he love how I am? No. But he loves me!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Try having a cocktale, buy a vibrator, try reading some lierotica or watch some light porn, there are herbs you can take too to enhance your libido. I know after a drink or two, I'm eyeing SO for to the bedroom. Do you have low self seteem, do you think bad about yourself, or have you had any bad sexual experiences in the past?

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Have them check your thyroid and hormone levels. You may have to find a more openminded Dr to do so but those are 2 big contributors to low or no sex drive. Not all Dr's will do the tests if you ask. Most want to throw you on anti depressants and that is NOT what you need.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2009