Am I a player?

My ex husband and I have been seperated for 7 months now, but before I left we were sleeping in different rooms. Anyway, I started seeing this guy and we were going strong for a few months, I really liked him, I think I was falling in love with him actually. We are not together now, but we still talk on the phone. Since we broke up, I've been talking to (NOT HAVING SEX WITH ANY OF THEM) 3 guys casually because I don't want to get into anything serious right now. I don't want a sexual relationship, but I enjoy their company. I also have a crush on this other guy at church, he's someone I think I could settle down with but I'm not sure how he feels about me, and I don't want to be the one to pursue it. Does it sound like I am a player? I don't want to be, I just like having options....friends.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I say way to go. These days some women and men dont know how to take it slow. You will know when you have found the right one.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:53 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Nope, sounds like you're in the dating scene to me :) Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:53 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• You are not a player... if you are not leading them on to believe that something more is going on than just friendship, you are doing nothing wrong. I use to have a couple cuddle buddies (this is what I call them...lol) in the past so I know what you are talking about.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Just keep them as you have them already "Friends" just be yourself don't rush anything and it will all turn out just fine...especially the church dude. (I know it says it somewhere in the bible but it says "The flesh is weak but the spirit is willing" something like that that doesn't sound right but I hope you know what I mean our body wants worldly stuff but our spirit wants to do the right thing. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• sounds like you need God to be the love your looking for,i think as long as your not telling anyone you like them and make them think they are special to you in anyway besides friends its ok,if its all done in a clean way theres no problem but when you start making anyone think they are "the one" its very cruel,just focus on God he will fulfill all your seeking for.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 12:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2009