Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help, deformed

I had a belly button piercing done, 8 years ago, to help a friend out who was learning to do piercing. I wasn't to keen on the idea. Anyways, 4 years later it still wouldn't close up ( I don't heal well) and I ended up getting pregnant.The hole that was left from the piercing streched, my daughter is now 4, and it looks awful! I want to cry everytime I see it. I have strech marks too, which are pretty bad, bu they don't bother me as much as the streched out hole. I never want my fiancee to look at my stomach. I don't know what to do to fix it....would it be expensive to fix? Who would I go to for something like that? I don't want to go to just anyone, and look worse then when I went in.

Answer Question

Asked by cwaters13 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Consult with a plastic surgeon.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.