Ever been to Olando with an infant?

We are planning a vacation and will be taking our 11 mo old in Feb to Orlando, I am just wondering where is a good, kid friendly, fun place to stay so that we may get the best out of our hotel.

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 11:22 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Travel

• We took our daughter when she was 9mo and she loved it. We always stay at the Buena Vista Resort and Spa. It's right across the street from Downtown Disney and not far from the outlet malls. Plus they have transportation to all the parks. They also do the character breakfast, or at least I think they do. My daughter doesn't like the characters up close, so we didn't do that.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 5:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• thanks! Ava LOVES mickey mouse, i can't wait to take her to disney. we were thinking the royal pacific hotel because it has a good deal for that time but i'm open to suggestions. i will put buena vista on my list. do they have a good pool?
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 6:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2009