Twilight is stupid

is anyone else not counting down the days for the next Twilight crappy movie to be release? I hated the first movie.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• Honestly I could care less, but to each their own.
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i liked the books, but i havent seen the movie. id like to, but im not marking my calendar...i do not even know when it comes out for sure (this month, i know, but yeaaaaaa).
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Books and movie are both stupid. The books are very weak, and poorly written. The acting is terrible in the movies.

http://www.spunkybean.com/commentary/1039-top-10-reasons-why-harry-potter-is-better-than-twilight

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 12:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Here's an idea - don't watch them! It's really very simple. That way you'll have more time for all the ridiculous reality shows, Jon & Kate reruns, soap operas and all the other garbage that people who complain about Twilight love so much.
    Anonymous

• so you don't have anything better to do than talk about how much you dislike Twilight. Its easy as this....QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT!!! Some people like it and not everyone wants to hear you complain!
    Anonymous

• and yet you opened the "question" and responded LMAO
    Anonymous

• Why do you assume that people who hate Twilight watch reality shows, soap operas and garbage?
    Anonymous

• I loved the books and didn't like the movie at 1st... After watching the movie for the 3rd time, I love it and can't wait for New Moon. Funny, b/c I was never into the whole sci-fi thing, but the love story in this series hooked me.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• "Here's an idea - don't watch them! It's really very simple. That way you'll have more time for all the ridiculous reality shows, Jon & Kate reruns, soap operas and all the other garbage that people who complain about Twilight love so much"

If these questions bother you, here is an idea, don't open them! Then you'll have more time to rag on other people posting stuff on the internet!
    Anonymous

• Actually the books weren't written for adults. They were written for teens and young adults (like 18-20). I hate the books and think the concept is stupid. I hate soap operas, reality TV, and stupid shit like Jon and Kate, but whatever...don't watch it...get over it.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2009