TTC at 34-35

Anyone else out there TTC in their mid 30's?? If so.. how long have you been trying? Im 34 (will be 35 next month) have been trying for our third for only a little while.. GOOD LUCK AND LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU TTC!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had my youngest a few days before I turned 36. My child before her, I had at 34. It didnt take us long at all to get pregnant with those two! I think we tried two months for the first one & then I got pregnant again when she was 6 mo. old. Currently though, we've been trying for over 2 yrs for another & I've had 2 miscarriages. I am 39 now. Good luck to you.
    Anonymous

• Oh so sorry for your miscarriages. That is so sad.. I wish you lots of baby dust and good luck! We had our first when I was 21 then another at 23, we recently decided to have that third we have always talked about.. I know we are crazy! lol
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 8:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2009