AHH HELP

So this morning... Me and my uncle got into a huge fight.. so my boyfriend thinks that he doesnt like him now.. which my uncle likes NO ONE..so he is going to move out and has decided not to move with my to Tennessee... i dont know what to do because now he wont talk me to at all.. he says he doesnt want to be apart of it anymore.. because my uncle will be apart of my life more than he will!! i dont know how to keep him here... should i just leave him alone until he talks so me?? or what im so confused and dont know what to do... AHHHH!!!!

Ashlei_nichole9

Asked by Ashlei_nichole9 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• What are you talking about? I just know something is going on with an uncle, a boyfriend and Tennessee. How in the world should strangers on the internet have a clue what is going on without any description.

Okay, here's an answer: I say go to Tennessee with the dog.
    Anonymous

• so was the fight about the boyfriend? if the boyfriend doesnt want to come around, its his loss. you cant for anyone to do anything. keep with the plan that you have now- move to tennessee.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 1:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• he should go with him... and you should say yes... he always does this and tell him ur not mad... ur hurt tho... him and he shouldnt be a part of it anymore... AHHHHHHHHHH!

teneseee....
    Anonymous

• Huh???
    Anonymous

• You keep saying "he" is that the uncle or the so?
    Anonymous