Anyone have a delayed period after D&C? Treatments?

I had a miscarriage, followed by D&C on Aug. 4. I would have been 12 weeks along. It is now November and still haven't had a period. We've been very careful with b/c and I've taken a hpt each week for the past 3 weeks, all negative. Has anyone experienced this delay in cycle? What did your docs do? Mine wants to see me next week for exam. We want to try again and this is making it hard. It's like I'm not supposed to move on from the miscarriage and its very frustrating. I'd appreciate any thoughts on the subject.

-Angie

Babyclem

Asked by Babyclem at 12:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Srry for your loss... But it took me about 3 to 4 months to get my period again after d&c and took us about 8 months to get pregnant again goodluck sweeite i hope everything is good i know how hard it is losing a baby right now in this pregnancy i cant stop worrying..Godbless!
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 3:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2009