Cesarean question

I had my daughter in June and the scare healed well and I feel fine.....my concern is this.... the incision has made it so that my stomach cannot be as flat a...of course I still have some weight to lose....I was just wondering...has anyone lose at their baby weight after the cesarean and still have their lower belly hang over....did ur stomach return to its former glory...lol...... :)

Danickasmom

Asked by Danickasmom at 12:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Health

• My C-section was in June 2007, and my tummy still hangs a bit. I've had another baby since then, and I haven't done as much as I possibly could to get rid of it, but I still don't see it ever going away completely. That flap is mostly skin and not fat, so all the exercise in the world isn't going to do anything to make it disappear all the way. But it's still easily concealable as long as I wear my waistband over the flab instead of under it.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2009