3 Dizzy blondes? Not funny. No bashing please!

My DD's are 25. She's married with a 4 year old Boy, a 23 mos. old boy & a 6 week new DD.! My oldest is 29 and is married too. She gets Migraines like I do. (I've had them for 30 Life robbing years.) Any way we live near each other. Within 15 miles of each. I've been dizzy on & off lately. But We're jobless here and times are tough. Now I hear both of my DD's have been dizzy & light headed too! Yes we have Stress. Many hardships & issues! But they're young & healthy. Anyone have a clue why all 3 of us have been dizzy? None complain to me. I heard it in passing.. It sad to live this way. Lay off's Etc.. Being uninsured!! Only my DD has seen a DR. for her 6 week check up. I doubt she shared that? Diet? Lack of? Any clues? My oldest DD is also Migraine sufferer and goes without any 'scripts & health care. Any thoughts? Odd its us 3 now? When I only thought it was me! I can live with me being ill!! But them it worries me!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Health

• maybe yall aren't eating right bc you're stressed out? could that be it? try making sure that you drink enough water (like 8 8oz glasses/day) and start taking a daily multi-vitamin every day and see if that helps. i really hope that it is just that and not something really serious. i know it is hard, but try to relax and take it easy ..... that will help too i think
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I had a couple of thoughts. First off migraines tend to run in families. My Mom has them, myself and one brother have them and one of my sons has them. I often get dizzy before a full blown migraine knocks me on my butt. Aside from migraines dizziness can be caused by a number of things. High blood pressure and dehydration would be the top two on my list. Stress triggers migraines. Stress triggers elevations in blood pressure. Do any of the three of you have a cardiac history? If the dizziness is accompanied by any pain or numbness in the arms, chest or neck go to an ER.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• allergies can trigger them too. So it's possible, with the time of year and stress, and family history that you could all be responding to the same sesonal allergy (which might just happen to be stronger this year)
    Anonymous

• There are so so many reasons for headaches/migraines. Caffeine, stress, sunlight, eye strain, there's could be something like mold or a leak in your home etc. I would definitely see a Dr sooner than later, I have also seen a chiropractor for mine and it has helped. Good luck I know how miserable and debilitating they can be.
    linlue

Answer by linlue at 1:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2009