Gluten-free dessert

I am desperately in need of a yummy, easy easy easy dessert that is gluten -free. Anyone have any ideas? I don't care what it is, just so it is easy and easy. Thanks loads

isb63

Asked by isb63 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Betty Crocker has Gluten free dessert mixes, I think I've seen yellow cake, chocolate cake, brownies, and lemon bars. If you have Trader Joes where you live they have gluten free chocolate cakes (they're more like giant round brownies through).
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• The Betty Crocker gluten free yellow cake mix is super yummy, loaded with butter (I think my mom said the box uses 2 sticks of butter!), and fairly expensive. But it is very moist, bakes up like a "real" cake, and has a nice taste.
    You can always do sliced fruit and a couple dishes of dipping sauce (chocolate and carmel maybe), as long as the sauces are gluten free, which they should be.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 2:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Fruit! I just had some cantaloupe with a squeeze of lime juice. Yummy!!!

Answer by rkoloms at 4:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I have tons http://daniellecooks.wordpress.com/category/dessert/

gluten-free bread pudding, cookies, brownies, sundaes... so good!

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2009