please help me deal the S*^t! Im starting to not like his family

ok ladies if im wrong by all means tell me im wrong. I will try to cut the story in half becuz its kinda long. On yesterday DH had plans to hang out with his friends. I get a txt from his sister simply saying " Where is DH", I responded he;s with friends. When he gets home, I asked if he'd talked to his sister and he said he called her but she said shes gonna have to have a talk with him tomar. So I asked what was going on. Apparently his mom had came to town and I guess wanted to see him, but got upset when she couldnt get intouch with him. He called his mom, and she basically gave him a guilt trip and sobbing story about how he dont spend time with them like he used to and how he doesnt spend the night anymore etc etc and then fussed him out. FYI we been married for 6 months and his fam lives 45mins away and we just went down there last wknd. Then he comes to me and ask me if we can go down there this weekend...cont...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• OP cont....and stay the night to spend the whole weekend with his parents cause his moma is missing him. Since we have been married she has been to our house 1 time and not becaus she was coming to see us but because she had other business. We go to his parents atleast 2x a month. I live 4 hrs from allll my family and we dont see them like that and Im not crying about it. I feel like they play that guilt trip card with him everytime and he fall for it. I would understand more if we didnt see them at all. They did this s8*t at our wedding because my DH wouldnt spend time with them. It was a destination wedding and also our honeymoon, they had no respect what so ever for US. Im so irritated because I feel like they need to get a grip and realize it will never be the same again. I hate the fact that just because his moma says she missing him that he wants to go spend the night and sit in the house and go down memory lane.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like it's time for DH to tell his family he is a grown up now
    Anonymous

• My step daughter is married to a mamma's boy and she is always having to deal with chit. Sorry but you have a mamma's boy on your hands and you either have to help him grow a spine or deal with it.
    Anonymous

• Uhm honey you got urself a mommas boy. Some change and some dont. If you dont want to go see his momma twice a month go once then the next time he goes take off and go visit your family. There has to be a middle ground.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• tell him to CUT THE CORD!!!!! I have to deal wth shit like this from my fiances parents (hes an only child)... and hes a mommas boy too.. I tell him all the time to cut the cord and stop being a titty baby, on top of that, she buts into our business ... if you need to talk message me ANYTIME!!
    nykimarie23

Answer by nykimarie23 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2009