How do you fix a book?

I'm so irked! I have a practically new book that I was planning on reading after the new year, and about 10 pages have fallen out! It's paperback and please NOTE: we've owned it for a long time (several years), but we haven't read it yet. It was given to my husband in brand new condition.

I HATE when this happens with books! I tried taping the pages together, but that didn't work so I finally took them out and put a rubber band around them and the book -- I'll just read those separately when the time comes.

Anyway, is there any trick to fixing these? (This will happen to my son's/toddler's books sometimes, and I just tape them.) Grrrrrr!

Also, I don't want to get it from the library (I don't think ours carries it anyway) because that's the nice part of owning a book -- reading it at one's leisure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I would probably google this question, or look at goodwill.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 5:02 AM on Nov. 4, 2009