Need something to keep me occupied till DF gets home.....

I ran out of cigarettes so I'm eating. Yeah it's bad but that's what happens. I just need something to keep me busy for about an hour until he gets home. HEEELP! I don't need to gain 10 pounds muching on cheez-its.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Blast some music and rock out... this is what I do when I have no cigs or I chat on the internet with random people using Java chat... you are so busy chatting and time goes by so fast.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Scrub. I scrub when Im upset or mad. Do it in a way that makes you sweat... your body releases endorphins when you work out hard. It is also a form of controling your invironment that will mentally help you. And is a good healthy way to divert attention.

Perhaps you can NOT buy any new cigaretts and use this as your first step to quitting. What a wonderful gift to your child and husband to become a non-smoker!!!!
    Anonymous

• Go play late land. It's fun and addicting! : )
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 2:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Pick a hard project you've been putting off. Like cleaing out the fridge or washing the siding on the house or going through your summer clothes and putting out your winter clothes. Thats what I do when I have extra time.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2009