almost 39 weeks and i feel like i am on my period....TMI

I have been reading about pre labor signs and i do have some.

I think i lost my mucus plug at 37 weeks...a few times when i would go to the bathroom there would be smething in the toliet or on my undies so i assume it was my plug.

I have pains on my cervix really bad and it hurts in my legs. I have back aches. But i seroulsy feel like i am on my period and my stomach was hurting early and i had to poo. It was not diarrhea but it was soft. I also feel neasous and tired. I am having contractions they hurt a little but not over bad. They did wake me up last night tho. I woke up saying oww. Which was weird. I have a lot of discharge too. But it really only comes out after i pee. I dont know. Is all this normal. I just started feeling like this yeasterday. I had a n appt on the 28th and i was 1cm. Not like that really matters. Anyone experience this? Or any of these symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's just your body getting ready for labor. You'll know when you need a hospital, trust me...
    Anonymous

• Sounds like early labor to me! I would call your dr. Maybe you can go in for a quick check...Good luck!
    TiffaniR

Answer by TiffaniR at 2:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• You are 39 week along, all of that seems normal and fine and that you are probably very close to having that baby! If any of your cramps are time-able, just time it. Call your doctor, ask them what they would like you to do if you have any concerns. To me, when I was in labor, it felt just like horrible period cramps till I was 7 centimeters dilated. Most likely that is what you are doing, is dilating....Good LUCK!!!!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 2:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i felt like that last night and im almost 39 weeks as well. you might be able to get a quick check from your doctor or MW. see if you can time the "period like cramps"

Good Luck hun
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Cramps are TOTALLY normal at your stage of pregnancy and they most likely are causing you to efface. The more work your body does now, the less work it has to do when real labor hits
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i been feeling a lot of that too, im 39 weeks tomorrow. i felt so sick yesterday i thought i was going into labor but i dont know. i haven't had any mucus plug, but ive had bad period type cramps that just continue on and on, leg achiness, chills, etc. im tired of goin to the er for nothin, so i'm just biding time till i see the doc on thursday. i do know the last time i felt kinda like this i had dilated/dropped so i figure its something similar
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2009