how can i get rid of these?

Every once in a while I break out on my face and nothing seems to help..what is the best product to get rid of pimples and blackheads?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I had so many break out when I was pregnant.....i always use tea tree oil....it dries the pimple and clears your skin....I swear by it....I buy it at The Body Shop....they have a huge selection of products made with Tea Tree oil.....good luck :)
    Danickasmom

Answer by Danickasmom at 2:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Change your make up if you wear any. I changed to bare minerals and it cleared my face up.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• The best spot treatment is from Proactiv, the sulfur face mask. You put a dot on at night, and the next morning if it isn't completely gone it's almost gone. For preventative, a sulfur and salicylic acid soap is great. I bought mine off Amazon.com for a couple bucks.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• you're gonna have the occasional breakouts, no matter what you do..its hormonal, for the most part.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I love the Avon Clearskin Professionals kit. Its worked really well on me and doesnt make my skin worse before it gets better or dry out my skin! www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping too :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• 10% Alpha Hydroxy

Alpha hydroxy acid powerfully exfoliates and helps bring new skin cells to the surface, which can most definitely help the complexion appear smoother.

I use it as a spot treatment after I apply 10% Benzoyl Peroxide all over my face. I only use it at night since it can cause your skin to be really sensitive to the sun. If you choose to use it during the day, make sure to use a suncreen.
    YoursTrulySteph

Answer by YoursTrulySteph at 4:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2009