Long distance

Can a long distance relationship work do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, I think it can.
    Real love knows no bounds.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 2:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i agree with pp right now i am in a long distance relationship,,and were still more in love than ever cant wait to see him <3
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I'm in a LDR and it works. Its hard sometimes yes, but love will over come the distance!!! Don't give up on it!
    Anonymous

• Yes, it can. I'm in what I guess could be called LD. He lives 6 miles away, but he's an over the road truck driver, so he's only home once a month. But, we talk every night on instant messenger or the phone, we e-mail, and we see each other when he's home, and make the most of the 3 days we have together each month. On the plus side, we don't argue nearly as much as some couples, and we both get plenty of alone time. :) It really just depends on whether or not you're willing to do the work that goes into it. You have to communicate, to talk and you can't expect him to know how you feel w/o telling him.
    Anonymous