What have you ladies been craving?

I havent really craved anything my whole pregnancy. Im 32 weeks now and Im getting bad cravings! Yesterday I wanted spinach leaves and lemon haha. It was delicious! And today I wanted Homemade chocolate chip cookies and a glass of ice water... MMMMMMmmm IM eating it right now.. sooo yummy lol.. How about you ladies?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 2:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Umm i been craving pickels ,Jerky,Chips and hot salsa Lol oh and sour candy!
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 3:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• yeah i'm about to walk to the store for cinnamon rolls.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Ive been craving hot wings, sour candy, and any kinda bread. At the start it was off the wall things like fries dipped in vineger lol. It changes every couple weeks though
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• when i was pregnant with my dd i wanted lemons and pizza all the time (not together)
    with my son i wanted bacon all the time lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• ICE ICE ICE cold water! salad and cucumbers! My last pregnancy i craved slushies and fast food and only gained 19lbs! I am hoping eating healthy this time will be better on me! i also lost my weight within 2 weeks, so i hope i can do it plus more!!!!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 3:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Haha wow josiesmommy00 I crave lemon and bacon all the time! and baby maddy Another craving I get often is cucumbers and Ice water! lol how funny... I wonder what it is about those foods pregnant ladies crave?
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 10:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2009