Ok moms prepare to get super pissed with me, especially if you have a special needs child!!! I am so hot right now!!!!

I work at the same preschool that my dd goes to. She is 4 and POSSIBLY mildly autistic. Her WONDERFUL teacher found a new job and I had to place her in the other teachers room who I am not too fond of. To say the least!

Well, today at lunch time, I over heard the new teacher talking, and she said "yeah, some schools spray them (them being autistic children) in the face with water to get their attention and bring them back to reality.

As she said this in front of about 6 or 7 teachers and about 25 students....she gestures towards my dd.

I was so super pissed that I went to my bosses and I am having her moved!!!\

HOW MORONIC CAN YOU BE!!! HOW INSENSITIVE!!! HOW STUPID!!!

HOW can I see this woman at work everyday without cursing her out?

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO CALL HER BAD NAMES WITH ME?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in

• I would complain! That's horrible!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 3:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I have a degree in the field and years of experience with special needs, esp autistic children. And NEVER heard of spraying them in the face. That would be herassment and a whole list of other things, actually you can't even do that to a "normal" person. What a bitch....I'll be the first to say it
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I would have reported her to the school board, and spoke to the principal. That is discrimination, and is in the area of a law suit.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• This woman is a teacher??? Do deserve to be super pissed!!
    Anonymous

• slimy ignorant immature cunt? irritating office bitch! lol miost stinky cooch?
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• OMG, that's horrible to say the least. It breaks my heart to think there are actually people in the world like that. That's a form of abuse to me. I would have punched her right in the face... She's a sorry piece of shite!!!!!!!!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Im sure she can be fired for that if you take it far enough. I would try my damndest to get that unfit woman out of the school
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• OMG! I can't believe that! That is horrible! I'm so glad you work there too so you can keep a closer eye on that woman.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I'd be pissed too and give her what for. Hmmmm maybe someone should spray HER in the face with water (for being so mean) and see how she likes it!
    I'd definately bring it to the attention of the higher-ups of the preschool. This is considered child abuse!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I am afraid I wouldn't have been able to hold my tongue, and would went psyco on her ! Especially when she made a gesture towards MY CHILD!!! The nerve of that B!TC#!! Sorry, I am normally the most even tempered person in the world, but stupid people like that just ERRK the heck outta me! That is so terribly cruel!! I hope at the very least they move her. SORRY you had to deal with such stupidity momma!
    Anonymous