I don't like haveing sex anymore...

I am 32 weeks pregnate now and my SO gets so frustrated becasue I am never in the mood anymore. I'm pretty sure this is normal but I never had this problem when I was pregnate with our first child.

ashnbra1

Asked by ashnbra1 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I bet you are more tired taking care of your 1st baby.
    Anonymous

• Im 32 weeks also and I havent had any sex drive since about 4 months along. Now when we do it just hurts me and is way uncomfortable. Every pregnancy is different too! I wouldnt worry about it
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• same happened with me.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 3:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• ugh i just found out i am pregnant & not in the mood lately.
    Anonymous

• You have a right to feel what you feel. Every pregnancy is different and since you already have a child during this pregnancy, the circumstances are different. He should definitely be sensitive to your feelings and not placed any pressure on you....not every woman is in the "mood" at 32 weeks.....heck I wasn't....I couldn't see my feet !!! LOL :)
    Danickasmom

Answer by Danickasmom at 3:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• It happened with me both times. The first time I didn't like having sex because I felt so big and ugly. The second time I hurt whenever we tried so we didn't have sex from about six months until after the baby was born. It's normal.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Everything regarding sex drive is normal during pregnancy. With my first, I had no desire for sex at all while I was pregnant, and that continued for months after I gave birth. With my second, I couldn't get enough of it while I was pregnant, and then nothing for months afterward. Your body is going through some crazy times right now, hormonally speaking, and it's just going to get worse before it gets better. Try talking to your husband about it and letting him know in no uncertain terms that it's not him. I know they can be stubborn about things like that, but he's just going to have to get over it. It does get better, though, I promise.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i havent had a sex drive since 20 weeks and i'm 39 now

i still let the guy have sex whenever he wants though
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Im in the same boat..im 32 weeks and have no desire to have sex whats so ever. I dont even like to be touched at all. So, it has caused a bit of a problem with the hubby but he understands sometimes. Other not so sure lol. He will get over it. I tell him try being pregnant and 20 or more pounds heavier and being sore and be in the mood. I said the day you carry our child and know what its like is the day i will have sex as much as he wants even while pregnant. I dont see that happenin haha.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Your hubby is lucky you wanted it at all! My poor husband puts up with me! I havent had a sex drive since i was 21! I feel so bad for him, i have been to the dr and they cant fig out what is wrong with me! So let him know that other men have it worse! i think its normal for you, your loosing sleep and about to loose more sleep!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 3:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2009