ok so i am trying to conceive i've had my period for the last past 6 months and was supposed to get it 11-01-09 and i have been having something like my period but its dark red/brown for 5 days now has this happened to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have the same thing going on now...it's just your period. The brown is the old blood from your last period and the red if the fresh blood. Nothing to worry about totally normal!!! :)
    Anonymous

• yah that's just a period. you're probably just hyper aware of it because you're ttc. if you're regular like clockwork and only last a few days, I would call an ob- they'd be concerned about a topical pregnancy. But stopping BC recently can make you a little irregular until your hormones get back on their own track. You can still get pregnant at that time, but it may throw you off if you're paying attention to things like this. otherwise, I'd say you are perfectly normal.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 6:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2009