Is it possible to buy a dvd system and put it in you car?

We just bought a used van, and we were trying to fing one that had a built in dvd player/ tvs. but didnt have any luck. So I was wondering if any of you had this problem before? If you did how much did it cost? and do you have to have a professional install it, or is it pretty easy to do on your own? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Technology

• They make the portable ones I know best buy has them that have straps to tie it around the head rest. the make them with one screen and two screens ours is great. usually when you have one installed it costs a lot of money and since its rigged to the radio for sound you cannot listen to the radio separate from the video
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 9:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• why not just get a portable DVD player and save your $$?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• It will cost a lot of money to get 1 installed professionally.I would suggest that you get a portable one and put it in the car either for the kids or yourself.hope I helped goodluck.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 3:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• At walmart they sell headrests with DVD players installed. So all you gotta do is pop out your headrest and put in the new one
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• We do have a portable one, but it's a hassle. IMO. Our seats dont have headrests, the top of the seat is just shaped like a headrest (if that makes since, lol)
    Anonymous