How long would i have to wait?

I had sex when i was 5 weeks pregnant and started bleeding and had a clot and i went to er and said everything fine but i cant have sex im im now 7 weeks and been having urges to do my husband but i cant its soo hard oh and i cant even have a orgasm what is a girl supose to do lol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• get over it your baby is more important
    Anonymous

• try to remember its only temp! I would love to be in your shoes! LOL I am not a sex kind of person! But i would talk to your ob at your next appt. But it is in the best interest of your baby...so just think happy thoughts!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 3:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Yeah true thanks i will ask my ob tomrrow
    Anonymous

• I don't know why they would say everything is fine but you can't have sex. I hope everything is fine!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i would refrain from sex until your ob give the ok to boink again its all about that baby not you lol an if u cant wait then try stimulating yourself instead of penitration good luck !!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2009