Where each of your pregnancys different?

with my 1st pregnancy i had gestional diabetes and went into preterm labor had to live in the hosp 6 weeks to i gave birth ...2nd pregnancy had miscarrage...Now my 3rd im hoping this one wouldnt be as rough as my other 2! How where all your guys other pregnancys?

proud_mum_mum

Asked by proud_mum_mum at 3:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 1st was pretty easy, i had alot of energy but hurt some b/c she was big
    2nd i was sick and hurt all the time
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Yes. Very different. I am wondering what the third will be like if we decide to have another.
    presleyfan1

Answer by presleyfan1 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• both of mine have been pretty much the same, well till i reached 36 weeks with this one. Now i am 38.5 weeks. Things are not the same as they were with dd. I actually have prelabor symptoms. I didnt have any with dd.
    mimi_emc2

Answer by mimi_emc2 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Women in America think you get pregnant, she is fine, she has the baby, mom is fine and baby is perfect. It doesn't work that way for many women. You never know.

Easy pregnancy that went 42 weeks with an easy birth.
    Miscarriage
    Miscarriage
    Easy pregnancy about 39 weeks easy birth.
    Miscarriage
    Pregnancy with asthma and pneumonia that antibiotics couldn't kill - in and out of the hospital induced labor at 36 weeks. My leg was paralyzed and I was told I would never walk. Called a birth injury. My premature baby had developmental delays and an IQ of 80. My husband filed for divorce the day after my baby was born and I never saw him again except in court. He didn't want a wife that couldn't walk and a son that was going to have problems.

I did learn to walk about the same time as my son with physical therapy.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:58 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I'm so glad you're alright and prayers for your family with new baby!!!! In my first pregnancy there were concerns about my baby's kidneys because of family history, fine. I received a letter from a dr. that I could go into shock, have a stroke or die in labor (tests figured for nonpregn.woman) but I did get an infection and spent 10 days hospitalized on ivs after my delivery. In second pregnancy after birth baby got a fever and couldn't leave hospital til 24 hours without one. In my third pregnancy I conceived a couple of weeks after an ovarian cyst ruptured and hospitalized. Then in my second through third months there were concerns I had breast cancer and would have to abort baby. Finally biopsy proved noncancer. I had extreme pain in pregnancy. Unknown til several years later endometriosis was growing in me. When that baby was born, jaundice kept baby in hospital a little bit longer. Mother's love's incredible.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• my son was born at 36 weeks he's not premature my god gaill that's not why your son is slow
    Anonymous

• Actually, if your son was born at 36 weeks, he WAS premature.
    Anonymous

• anything before 36 weeks is premature,,,, my pregnancys are differant

my daughter was 3 days early no complication needed a little patocin to make the contractions stronger she came 26 in a half hours later she is now 5

my son differant story he was lazy so there for he was late i went 41 weeks an 6 days so i wa almost 2 weeks late with him made it to 8 9 centemeters he did not come down like he was supposed to couldnt push him ended up after almost 10 hours had a emergency c section he was hard too pull out an when they finally litterally ripped him out of me he was 9 in a half pounds an had allot of breathing problems spent 4 weeks in nicu battling for his life he had oxygen and stuff but 2 years later healthy 2 year old boy

an now im pregnant with my third an he is due fb 22nd hopefully i can push him! fingers crossed so all pregnancys are differant! good luck to all
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• With my 1st I never had the first problem. It was like the perfect pregnancy if there is such a thing. This one however is the polar opposite! Morning sickness, low immune system and bed rest already at 20 weeks... Good luck, hope you have a great pregnancy this go round! :)
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My 1st pregnancy was a breeze. Went to 42w 2d (I dont believe in inducing but thats JMO). Had a super easy natural 8 hr. labor.

2nd: Sick as a dog. Lost a ton of weight. 29 weeks and still not back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Achy, miserable....BLAH! lol
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2009