Should I have desert tonight?

(I'm hoping you'll act as my concious here and say NO!...haha!)

but if you think I should - then what should I have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• well what are you wanting??? how far in to the diet are you? are you losing weight now? or just eatin right? i say go for it if you eat it before 7pm, cause after that will be with you longer..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I never wait till night....have it whenever I am hungry for it LOL
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Have a healthy dessert! Fruit, avocado pudding, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Geneen Roth, in 'When Food Is Love' says 'I am not willing to live in a world without cookies.'

Fruit is healthy, and so are nuts, seeds, grains and dairy products. If you make your own desserts, you can be much more in control of the amount of sugar, fibre and fat content, making things like fruit crumbles with fruits or berries and oats and a whole lot less butter and sugar than those sold in grocery stores and restaurants...

I bake pretty often, but it's been 7 or 8 years since I purchased white flour and more than 20 since I bought shortening or margarine (a source of very unhealthy trans fats). I routinely remove 1/2 the sugar called for in a recipe, because I find it's always way too much.

There are millions of recipes online that make what are normally unhealthy choices into healthy foods, that can be eaten at any time of the day... not just when you've 'been good.'
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• go ahead knock yourself out ... I just had salasa and chips ... lol
    pregoResA

Answer by pregoResA at 8:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2009