if you follow anything about jNk + 8 read this now

Isn't she going on air today for an interview? When is it? I kno last Monday was the last epidode of there show but I heard today she was doing a question and answer interview! When is it? What channel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• i want to know too - i want to tivo it lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 4:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i want to know too! none of the previews tell you! horrible advertising
    LadyDahl

Answer by LadyDahl at 5:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Not sure where you are but I am CST and its coming back on at 11pm on TLC
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• lastnight ( mon night) on tlc there was a new eposid called kate intrview were she was sitting and answering quiestions about the devorce and the show..i didnt watch it but i know they will replay it. i did read what the tv said and it said *new* it wasent a repeat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• ok just looked on tlc my time 7pm to 8 pm..it says kate her story kate talks to who ever about media frenzy surrounding the end of her marriage and her tv show..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:58 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Brothers she don't really reveal anything new on that show you already didn't know! But from what she said (if you read the magazines and tabloids most of it 's true) She's so pathetic! You know she's guilty of alot she almost slipped a bunch of times and it's not a new episode I saw it over a month ago Kate and her story...it' comes on every other nite on tlc..But I never could stand her she's a controlling manipulative selfish bitch! John should have dumped her ass long ago!
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 1, 2009