If I exercise every day...

Can I have a bigger breakast? I do 30 mins on my recumbent bike 3 days a week, drink no soda, watch my calories, but I love biscuits for breakfast...and eggs. How bad will this wreck my diet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• you could make an omelt with one whole egg& the rest whites. ..its a lot better. i always heard eat a big breakfast & the rest are smaller meals :)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• *omelet
    ColtsFan1912

• If you're doing all the exercise to try to lose weight then a bigger breakfast might be a little counter productive. I would just keep it to a reasonable amount of calories, like no more then 300-400.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:23 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Eat a bigger breakfast, snack a little earlier, have a smaller lunch, a small mid-afternoon snack and a slightly smaller dinner and a small evening snack, and yes, you can include eggs and homemade biscuits in your diet.

You should be active for an hour or two a day, for optimal health (not sweating buckets, but not sitting still --and housework counts), with 20 -60 minutes of that in 'hard work' mode --sweating. Daily.

The recommendations for cardio health are different from the recommendations for losing weight.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Go to sparkpeople.com. Track your activity and they'll tell you exactly how many calories you should be eating to have enough to burn and still lose weight. They let you track the calories too so you can see exactly how many you have left after each mean, even broken down into categories.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Make small, whole wheat biscuits

Answer by rkoloms at 11:07 AM on Nov. 3, 2009