If I exercise....(PIOG)

Can I have a bigger breakast? I do 30 mins on my recumbent bike 3 days a week, drink no soda, watch my calories, but I love biscuits for breakfast...and eggs. How bad will this wreck my diet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• eating a bigger breakfast would actually be beneficial to your exercise regimen...it can give you more energy...just as long as you keep exercising and don't eat TOO MANY eggs then you should be fine
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 4:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• The eggs are a great idea. You need to replace the biscuits with whole wheat toast, whole wheat English muffin, or a bagel.

Also, you won't get a whole lot of results from just the recumbent bike, though it's a nice start. Men can get good results with cardio 3 times a week, but they have testosterone on their side. We women really need to work out 4 to 5 days a week to get results.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 5:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2009