Is anyone else just tired....

of dieting? Don't you wish you could just eat whatever you wanted? I know I do...sigh...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't diet, I love food too much! So my only other option is exercise like a maniac, sooooo....what to do when you don't have time to exercise! LOL! I can't win!
    Anonymous

• Ya i wish i could eat what i want but i can't. I just go to the grocery store filled that stops me from buying junk. Or i drink alot of water so i will have to use the bathroom and hurry up and get my shopping done. lol it stops me from taking my time and looking around and junk.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 4:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Dieting sucks! Remember moderation is key, so have that double fudge chocolate cake or spaghetti just don't overdo it.
    Anonymous

• I agree, if you keep the portions small, then you should be ok giving in to temptation evey now and then!
    Anonymous

• I don't diet but I do regulate calories in my head. If I have something heavy for lunch, I'll go light at dinner. Last night I went to a restaurant and had pasta. I know it was buttery and fattening so this morning, I got the oatmeal rather than a pastry! If you do it often enough, it just becomes a habit.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 4:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Crunchy salty dill pickles don't have any calories!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I just eat what I want. I stay fairly active and don't overeat. I maintain a weight I"m comfortable with.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2009