Shhhhh! It's a secret! Will you make it this year for Thanksgiving?
Preparation time: About 4 years.
* 1 turkey weighing approximately 13.5 M high income earners, plucked and squeezed
* 1 capital gains tax, approx. 25%**
* Juice of dividend profits
* 5-6 ounces Kool-Aid
* Salt and pepper
* 1 10% social security tax
* 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
**size varies, but not above 28%
Feeds about 100 million "ill-fed, ill-housed"people, based on "fairness"
1. To start, if the turkey suspects it is about to be cooked, give it a few ounces of the Kool-Aid and bring it to room temperature. Introduce the Kool-Aid in small doses at first as the turkey gets to room temp.
2. Break the neck with the capital gains tax. Squeeze the dividends until all the juice runs out, retaining the neck
Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events
Answer by missbreezy214 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2009
Answer by LoriKeet at 5:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2009
Answer by mustbeGRACE at 5:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2009
Answer by Carpy at 6:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2009
Answer by lovinangels at 6:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2009
Answer by AngelDawn7 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2009
Next question overall
If you celebrate Christmas do you have kids open presents Christmas Eve or...