Hi All! Im kind of new here!

How many of the people who post here do you think are teens?
I see some horrendous spelling and some topics you cant even read or understand. Do teens post here alot? Or do people just not choose to make sure their posts are understandable? I realize its the internet and all but dang! lol

Oh and I really like it here! Lots to read and comment on.
Sorry if i offend anyone! :-)

Sandyr911

Asked by Sandyr911 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think there are some teens here, some moms and some just kids getting a thrill by causing drama! But honestly, there are some grown women who just can't spell, no fault of their own. My cousin can't spell to save her life! Although there is a spell check button....you're going to get a bunch of answers that say WE'RE NOT IN SCHOOL!! LOL!

Anonymous

• Welcom Sandy and in answer to your question, my fave answer:
    It takes ALL KINDS! Wouldn't the world be a boring place if everyone else was just like us?
    Just ignore what you don't like here and for sure ignore all the haters and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Ha ha ha. Get used to the horrible spelling. Some people don't think it's important to look like they passed elementary school and refuse to hit spell check or read back through what they wrote. I know that sounds harsh, but I am a Sergeant in the Grammar Police, and I'm just doing my duty.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:54 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Get used to it sister. My favorite is a young mom who has a baby but is so ignorant they think the 13-17 section is for moms that age, not moms with children those ages. Cafemom can be a great place, but it has also made me realize what a scary place the world is. Some people raising kids out there ought to be fixed!
    Anonymous

• LOL @ yall. My pet peeve is spelling and although i can overlook ALOT with spelling if I cant even decipher what they are asking about it makes it kind of tough.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I agree Sandy!! My biggest pet peeve is spelling. I overuse punctuation, but I don't think the internet is any excuse to make posts unreadable!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Absolutely. The misspelled words I can overlook like I said but some of these poor people are flat illiterate. It amazes me how many people are out there nowdays who graduated and cant spell. You would think that would tell the school system there was a problem in the learning zone!
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Being a teen has nothing to do with spelling and grammar and when I get on here it isn't to play around or start drama, I have better things to do than that. But I'm sure there are a lot because we have kids too. I'm 18 and my son will be 2 in June. Nothing to be ashamed of either, I take care of my son to the fullest and I about to graduate in May (on time). So don't judge just by age. =)
    mychocolatedrop

Answer by mychocolatedrop at 10:35 AM on Apr. 4, 2010