what do you think of these names???

i have picked my boy and girl names for this baby...what do yall think of Rayn Tatum for a girl and for a boy i chose Kameron Tyler now dont try to talk me out of them because my husband wont let me change my mind...actually he chose them...so what do you think? leave me comments!!!!!

nattysmommie

Asked by nattysmommie at 5:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you want honest answers?

I actually like both names, however I am not a fan of messing with the spelling of names.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 5:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I like Kameron Tyler, but I absolutely HATE the spelling of Rayn, it looks like Ryan was misspelled. And I am not a fan of Tatum at all, sorry.
    Anonymous

• Is Rayn supposed to be pronounced Rain?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• dont spell them wierd. all of the english teaches they will ever have will make fun of you....trust me. plus cameron with a K.....sounds very feminen....and sorry but cameron, way way popular like 4 camerons in my classes
    Anonymous

• Names are good but spelling stinks....sorry you asked.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• rayn?
    Anonymous

• I agree that Cameron with a "K" looks feminine. I do not like the name Rain at all and the spelling with the 'Y" does look like a dyslexic just wrote Ryan wrong.

I'm not sure why you asked us to not talk you out of it but still asked for our opinions.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 5:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• why do you care what ppl think if you are going to use the names no matter what? if you really liked them enough you wouldnt need our approval!
    Anonymous

• Honestly... I don't like the girl name at all but the boy's name is alright.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, I agree with most of the previous replies. Rayn looks like Ryan misspelled and Kameron with a K looks like a girl's name. The names are fine, but the spellings could be better.

I just checked the spelling on this reply and the two words that show up as incorrectly spelled are Rayn and Kameron (Ryan is recognized).

Anonymous