What have you found to be the FASTEST way to lose weight, aside from surgery?

I feel like if I could just lose a quick 10 lbs I'd be more likely to want to keep it up. What have you done where you lost the weight quickly? (I didn't say REASONABLY, just quickly! Lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Health

• Stress!!
    Anonymous

• Healthy eating and exercise. Look at the Abs diet or the Eat Clean diet, both are more healthy ways of eating then diets. Combine that with walking, some sort of cardio, and weight training and you'll lose weight.

The Work it Out Sexy Mama group on here is FULL of VERY helpful super supportive nice women, check it out!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• By leaving half the food on each plate/bowl at meals times, and NOT snacking on anything else but fruit.
    Anonymous

• I've been on the no money diet and have lost weight pretty quickly. Today I had nothing for breakfast and half a acorn squash for lunch. We have a chicken I got on sale for $3 that my son and I are going to have for dinner. We have some rice and a can of peaches. That will probably be all my food for the day. I ran out of vitamins.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Bereavement!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I don't want to suffer a major loss to lose weight, nor do I NOT eat due to stress, lol!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Lose it fast, gain it fast.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:36 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• i know... getting the flu. woah!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2009

• kind of cheated with mine. i had lost my appetite for a couple of weeks and dropped 15 lbs (it was a good thing) then afterwards i just ate small amounts and ate probably only twice a day and drank water all the time. and that took me down another 10. still wanting more off though..
    mychocolatedrop

Answer by mychocolatedrop at 10:27 AM on Apr. 4, 2010