Do it all purse?

I have 2 small children (2 & 3) who still require me to carry diapers and wipes, plus first aid and what not... But I am also a home business mom and need to be able to carry flyers, business cards, postcards, my laptop and more... Then there is the woman in me... I need my makeup, dayplanner and money.

Is there a "purse" (read bag) that looks decent, that will carry everything I need AND keep everything organized? Where can I get it?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 5:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sabrina, Have you checked into something similar to a Vera Bradley bag? I like these, not only because they come in all sorts of colors and styles, but because they are very functional and durable as well. I carry my laptop in one, but there would also be room for your other items, including baby supplies as well.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I use a ver bradley style bag also! I never would have thought about it, but one of the women that I work with gave it to me and I LOVE it! It looks cute and yet has room for everything I need.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• A swiss gear book bag...lol, i love mine. It has "bottle holders" on the sides. multiple dividers for whatever! i fit my lap top and 5 college text books in mine at once. the straps are padded and it keeps my hands free. carrying it on my back was much much easier than one shoulder....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I used (well, still use) a bagpack that converts to a briefcase; it is made by Jansport.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2009

• duffle bag? lol j/k. I went to Walmart...yep plain ole Walmart and got a shoulder bad......it's trendy like what all the "cool moms" carry plus it fits EVERYTHING I need and only cost about $15. I do have a separate cover for my laptop but that still fits in the bag :)
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:37 AM on Nov. 3, 2009