Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


does any one know the stipulation on taking someone to court on mental anguish or harrassment???or even how would i find out?and its not my dh or a relative?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • What do you mean "stipulation"? That word doesn't really fit...

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

  • Check your state laws. They are online or call the courthouse

    Answer by admckenzie at 6:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

  • ew the grammer police are out tonite......did you notice how i spelled tonight???or my puncuation....or lack of?????ewcrazy

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN