Ouija Boards, Satanism, and Possession

What do you think of this video?

Link Below

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• http://www.allabouttheoccult.org/ouija-board.htm
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Anonymous

• He had a drunk for a father, his Mom bought him the thing for fun and he was in the 3rd grade? lol I'm sorry but that seems like a pretty strange thing to give a 8/9 yr old. I think he had a very active imagination. I had one as a teen and nothing weird ever happened to me... It's just another thing for people to blame their problems on. Get a grip, it's a toy... JMO
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• when i was a kid those boards where a toy. I know i had one. I didnt know how to use it. I used it at my dads friends house one night, i was about 8 years old we sat on the stairs that led down to the garage. we played with it as a joke and that was that. well a few months later my dads friends girlfriend killed herself in that garage. she died from the car exhaust. Ever since then I NEVER messed with that board again.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 6:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• We played with a ouija board when I was a kid -- some friend had one. Remember the old Hasbro commercials? Hilarious!

It wasn't until I was an adult that I came across the idea that they were 'real', and it struck me as ridiculous. How can people even begin to swallow such a silly story? Enough to be afraid of it, for real?

That's like believing in boogy men.

I know a couple of wiccans (even been to a wiccan wedding, one of the two silliest religious rites I have ever witnessed) and not one of them believes that Satan exists. As an un-involved observer, the parallels between what Christians and Satanists (yes, they're real, too) believe is almost perfect. In fact, I think if someone didn't first believe in Christian doctrine, they would have no reference points to believe in Satanism --it's identical, just in mirror image.

I don't know how someone gets past 11 still seriously believing in magic. Or fearing it.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I do not know how peple who are supposedly educated can believe in all this rubbish. Unless they are raised by similarly wacko parents.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• All the adults in my family were deathy serious that even LOOKING at a ouija board would get you devil possesed and all that bull. So naturally when a friend said she had one, did I want to play with it with her, I said yes. Never saw any point to it, it all seemed more than a little stupid to me, even at the age of 12, and I sure as heck wasn't scared of it anymore.
    Anonymous

• LindaClement - Of course wiccans don't believe in satan. Satan is a christian construct.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you looking at the religion section when you find religion so ridiculous and amusing?
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• things like Ouija boards only have as much power as you give them...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• People don't want to believe that this stuff really happens, but it does.
    Anonymous