DID YOU HEAR? OBAMA DECLARES A STATE OF EMERGENGY ON H1N1!

Here is the link:

http://ow.ly/x3YA

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 5:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh boy! A state of emergency on the flu. It's just the flu people. Get over yourselves. Everyone I know either has it now, has had it, or knows someone who's had it. No one has died. No one has even been hopitalized. Doctors out here aren't even testing to see if it really is H1N1 anymore because it more than likely is and it's no big deal. Wash your hands, keep your kids at home if they are sick and treat it like any other flu.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 5:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• This was like a week ago, did you just wake up?
    Anonymous

• This isn't news, it's "olds" as one of my early assignment editors used to say. They declaration was issued 10/23.

No, I haven't listened to the link, sorry...don't have the time for it right now. I did read the copy.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My niece (6) and nephew (1, with preexisting respiratory conditions) both have H1N1 right now and they took Tamiflu the day their symptoms showed up. My niece is already better, they confirmed hers this past Thursday and her fever broke and she was feeling okay by Saturday. My nephew was confirmed on Saturday and his fever has already broken and he is feeling better. It really wasn't that big of a deal. My nephew was born 1 month premature and his lungs were not developed and spent 3 weeks in the NICU and was a high risk baby for SIDS and respiratory infections and he is doing well already, hes actually recovering faster than his sister who has no preexisting conditions.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 6:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• YES, WE HEARD IT a long time ago.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

i think its real cute that you believe that no one has died from this flu when people die every year from the regular flu, please watch the news i live in utah and they have already had five more deaths because of the swine flu why dont you tell those people to just get over it!!!
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 7:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• ya like a week ago
    Anonymous

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MEn7QnuIM

f'n hilarious clip. and yeah I heard
    Anonymous

• Let's do the time warp again.....oh, sorry--channeling good Halloween cinema. This is so last week--as Fergie says, your so 2000 and late!
    Anonymous

• WE NEED TO DECLARE A COUNTRY EMERGENCY ON OBAMA!
    HE HAS CREATED AN OBOMINATION!!
    Anonymous