What is this pain...?

I will be 34 weeks tomorrow. For the past 4 or 5 days, I have been getting what feels like really bad muscle pain in my lower abdomen. I am usually fine during the day when I am up moving around, but at night when I am relaxing or while I am sleeping, it hurts so bad that I literally have to sit up to roll over...its so hard to sleep!

crice913

Asked by crice913 at 5:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i get the same thing but im 24 weeks i was told it is due to the baby growing an everything being squished so im assuming that they are right,,,, its a differant thing if it tightens an then hold there for a few an then releases that could be contractions so i wouldnt worry to much just relax an drink plenty of water an oh if u ever had any surgerys around that area could be scar tissue stretching i had my appendixs out an a c section so i got scar tissue an that can be it too good luck talk with ur ob see what they say
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• probably ligament pain
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2009