What's your latest?

Embarassing moment? My coworker totally just busted me with my hand down my shirt scratching my itchy armpit! I didn't even realize I was doing it, I was concentrating on something else when I saw her at my office door out of the corner of my eye and she had a deer in the headlights look on her! We just looked away from each other like "okaaaay..."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My landlord stopped by when my house was a wreck. I was smart enough not to invite him in this time, though. lol. He ALWAYS shows up while I'm cleaning up after a day of not caring and family fun! ALWAYS. Drives me nuts.
    Anonymous

• I have a boil on my butt.. painful and embarrassing!
    Anonymous

• Oh lordy, I had a boil on my butt too one time and I was sitting in my comp chair with my leg up on my sholder popping it and my hubby walked in.
    Anonymous