I dont know what to do!

So my ex and I are talking again. Him and I both went back on plenty of fish and he msged me and told me he still had strong feelings for me and the reason why he broke up with me is because things were moving to fast. Well he told me he wanted me back & that he was jealous that other guys were talking to me. I told him well since we still have feelings for each other why not get back toghether and take things slower. He told me he doesnt know and that he is still confusued. I dont get it..Either you want me back or you dont. I'm not going to sit and wait for you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• "I'm not going to sit and wait for you."

Sounds like you already know what to do. Because that was the right answer.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• He wants to have his cake and eat it too. He doesnt want you but doesnt want anyone else too either. he prob likes to have a level of control over you to feed his ego.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Ugh now he just msged me and said that for right now he wants to stay single..Men stink!
    Anonymous

• another msg he sent me..but when I'm ready I'll want you!
    Anonymous

• ya he wants you to sit around and wait for him. NOPE have fun and when he is ready maybe you will be ready. go have fun. I'm jealous, have some fun for me 2
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 6:23 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Dont be jealous. I dont know why I got into a relationship in the first place men complicate things too much.. I think I'm just going to date around ha ha. 1. I dont have to be comitted to anyone...2..No jealousy issues....3...No guy can tell me what I can and cannot do.....
    Anonymous