Who is the best at giving advice on cafe mom?

I think that Admackenzie is great at giving advice. So is Lisa Ann P. The younger chicks are great too. Coments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it depends on the question.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 7:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• meeeeeeeeee
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Me Me Me.....LOL!!! Just kiddin! hahahahaha
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Everytime I look at admekensize's answers they seem sarcastic and unhelpful.
    Anonymous

• no way. She gives nice advice about inlaws and marital issues. She keeps it real.
    Anonymous

• I would say look at the top answerers, they often do have good advice.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• kaycee is gone. She only answered my question once and was so snobby. Bmat is a cool cat.
    the third person answered my questions once, she was cordial.Admackenzie is great and Mommybrooke849 was really helpful in the past but hooked up woth really childish characters so pathethic and beneath her.
    Anonymous

• I try to give the best advice I can give, but sometimes I feel I'm not reaching the individual at times. You want to help a person who may be divorcing, or a woman claiming to be in a bad relationship, but the following week I learn that person is still in the same situation, but some get it, while others do not.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• That is because a person will disappear for a while out of their lives and then pop back in. They feel so confused and try to avoid the issue or person. But it is hard when you can not stay away and have to deal. That is why they come on cafe mom and ask for advice and update on the issue at hand.
    Anonymous

• No not really, most of the time the individual come back still complaining about their spouse not working, still cheating, and this is constantly complaining about it.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2009