How Much does it cost to get rid of bedbugs?

I'm not sure if I have them yet, My friend just called me and said that she found some all over her daughters mattress , she was at my house a couple days ago. I already called orkin pest control, they're coming tomorrow to see if I even have them. My house is ALWAYS spottless. does anyone know how much it costs to get rid of them?? please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Oh geez. they are horrible. you can check the matress yourself. check where her clothes where. go to youtube and you can see a video on them,
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 7:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• How much time will it cost you to wet a rag with vinegar, run it over the bed, and vacuum it dry?
    Anonymous

• Vinegar, water and a rag won't help, only exterminators
    Anonymous

• idk, i was watching a program once..i think it may have been doctors and they said that pest control cant even kill all bed bug. you have to take all your clothes, stuffed animals, covers, etc.. and put them in garbage bags and tie them up really good so that no air can get in so the bugs will suffocate and set them in the sunlight for 24 hours (i would for 2 days just to be extra safe) then wash everything. Call the pest control after doing all that
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2009