could i be pregnant?

Ok so I compleatly missed my monthly visit Deon mother nature. I took 2 testes about 1 week ago and they were negative. I have felt lots of fluttering feelings in my tummy but iam sure that if iam pregnate then it should be to early to feel baby move. Iam so confused. My 21 birthday is comming up soon and I don't wanna miss my party but if iam pregnat I don't wanna hurt my baby.the testes didn't say I was but my mommy instinct says iam. Iam sorry this is long iam just worried. Any advice from you moms will help. Thanks to everyone in advance.

lilred420

Asked by lilred420 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You might want to give the guy back his testes back. It's not nice to take them, and it really must have hurt.

Then, go get another test or two...you know...."tests" (- the second e) and take them.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• LOL halfpint!!! I was thinking the same thing.

I'd say take another test....it's the only way to be sure! Good Luck
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 7:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• test again. you couldn't feel the baby move right now if you wanted to. if you had unprotected sex, especially around the time you ovulated, there's a decent enough chance you are. did you test a week after you missed or what? because many ladies won't get a bfp the 5 days before a missed period like the box says. I only get mine the day I miss. So you maybe tested too early. And some ladies won't get a bfp for weeks after...but some of them have some ovulation/reproductive issues. A week after you miss, you most likely should get a result. the dollar store has dollar tests that are pretty accurate but the first response early results test is the most sensitive by far and will give you the best answer without a blood test. otherwise, call a doc and ask for a blood test. it will be basically 100% accurate at this point.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 7:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Don't go drinking when you are possibly pregnant. The first trimester is most important for the developement of your baby. It is when he/she is most vulnerable because we often don't know we are pregnant during those first few weeks! How many days after your missed period did you take the test? You may need to wait just a few more. Def get a negative confirmed before you go all out partying! I had to skip my 21st bday and have dinner out with my grandparents because of our baby. GL though, it sounds like you are excited to be pregnant.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I actually hope you're not pregnant! You can't spell tests or even pregnant for that matter. That's seriously sad that someone is more concerned with their 21st birthday than confirming a possible pregnancy. Don't ask us if it's possible, cause if you are having sex, it's always a possibility. Go to a clinic ASAP...don't be stupid.
    Anonymous