Please Help Me...IDK What Else To Try Or Do...

I Break Out So Bad Every 2 Weeks...Are There Any Really Good Ways To Help Get Rid of Acne... That Actually Work? I Just Have These Red Marks All Over My Face And Its Really Embarrassing, Make Up Dont Even Do The Job Anymore... Please Give Me Some Answers if You Have Any Remedies.thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would recommend seeing a dermotologist if you have already tried a lot of different remedies, you may be someone who needs a more potent acne medicine. I use the nuetrogena wave and a facial lotion, it does the trick for me.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 7:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i have the same problem on my jaw line. I hate it. I use the proactive mask. I dont use teh whole product. just the mask it works very well.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 7:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• proactive!!!!! its helped everyone I know!!! worked for my husband in a matter of 3 months his face looks smoother than mine! lol
    kassynkayla

Answer by kassynkayla at 7:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Could it be the facewash your using? You might have an allergy to your facewash or the makeup your using. Also dont wear any makeup at all unless your going somewhere like work or whatever. then remove it when you get home. Try to use a face wash that doesnt have strong acids in it. Try like st ives I know it doesnt have a lot of the strong acids that some have. And be sure to moisturize. Remember that it wont be an immediate thing but it should make a big difference. Try going to a dermatologist too if your able to, some people need specific face cream to get rid of theres my dh is like that. He uses one during the day and one at night. And wash your face often too.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 7:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i like the clearskin line from avon. i tried just about everything store bought and then i tried avon.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Try to Clearskin Professionals Acne Clearing Kit. Its great and works very well without drying out your skin. You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping. Also some advice make sure that you don't pick at your acne. I know it can be tempting when it is inflamed but it leads to scaring. Hope that helps :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I have tried everything from neutrogena to proactive and nothing works. I break out all the time but recently I have come up with a regimen for my skin. I have oily skin. The products i use are the following in the exact order:

1. St. Ives Blemish Fighting Apricot Cleanser
    Great for sensitive skin and cleans off the face well and leaves no irritating residue.

2. Benzoyl Perexide 10% Gel (I use Rite-aid Brand)
    Benzoyl peroxide is a mild drying and peeling agent which keeps pores from clogging. Skin will most likely be dry and a little flaky afterward. But if you keep using it your skin will adjust.

3. 10% Alpha Hydroxy (Only at night)
    I use this as a spot treatment at night.

4. Eucerin Everyday Protection with SPF 30
    For sensitive skin. Non-greasy formula and wont clog pores.

I do this regimen every morning and night and i have been seeing results. It may not work for everyone. Question? Email me
    YoursTrulySteph

Answer by YoursTrulySteph at 3:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2009

• Check out home remedies .com. There are tons of natural cures on that site. And it 's not all harmful chemicals, it's usually stuff you have around the house. For my daughter, we found out accidentally that aloe vera gel works great. She had a sun burn and we were putting it on her face and her acne cleared up incredibly!!
    Proactive, and alpha hydroxy and all of that seriously dry out your skin. Sometimes people think they have oily skin, but really their skin is dry, and their body tries to make up for it by producing a lot of oil. So even if skin is oily, try using moisturizer for dry skin.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:11 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• get rid of the source of stress causing it if possible. if not then try tanning. keep your hands away from your face and wash often.
    siren_sexy

Answer by siren_sexy at 1:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2009