so i have 2 people intrested in the cat so who do i give it to? my brother's ex who is irresponsible or the creepy stalker guy?

he is responsible had the same job and house for 5 + years lives by himself, he just creeps the hell out of me and been told he has a crush on me..ehhh ...my brother's ex loves animals but hasnt been in the same place for more than 2 months and had other animals but got rid of them for various reasons, she says its different now but im thinking the best option would be the creepy guy being he is more financially stable and "settled" i had no other interest in this cat being its older and has medical issues....even with that i think the creepy guy would be better cause he would be able to afford the medicine where she wouldnt...so what do you think?
no bashing please this is a serious question...and we cant keep the cat any longer than we have to for many reason he needs to be re homed asap

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would give it to the creepy guy..you have said he is more stable and would probably be better able to take care of the cats medical needs where she probably wont..so I personally think the creepy guy would be better..think of the cat..dont worry about hurting any ones feelings the cat is the important thing and its new home.
    robsgurl_23

Answer by robsgurl_23 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• ummm neither? But the creepy stalker guy would probably be better if you have to. You want the cat to be taken care of, not just rehomed because somebody feels like it.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 8:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• the guy has been wanting a cat for a long time and hasnt found the perfect fit till my cat...so im thinking he will be the better choice..i just wanted someone else opinion on this
    Anonymous

• I would go with creepy guy.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• It's just a cat...not a child. Be happy anyone is willing to take it right now.
    Anonymous

• It's just a cat...not a child.

op here

my pets are like my other kids....which is one reason im stressing about this so much
    Anonymous

• I am seriously surprised that you have two takers....most people dont wanna older cat.

I dont really see the issues as long as you know either person will feed it and take appropriate care of it.
    Anonymous

• I'd go with the creepy guy. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Nov. 3, 2009