what to do

my boyfriend and i have been to gether for 4 years now and our anaversery is november 7th. I have no idea what i can do for him, i dont have any money to spend so i was thinking about a romantic evening just him and i, but i have no idea what to do. can some one please give me a idea.

melprep

Asked by melprep at 8:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• His favorite meal. Cuddling on the sofa watching his favorite DVD or some sports event on TV.

Answer by Bmat at 9:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My answer is about the same this is what my ex did for me that I liked was he went to the restraunt and picked out my favorite food and made a candle light dinner for me that was sweet but I would add that messauge and sharing time telling him all the things he does that makes you feel special, I also like to leave little notes like I left one in the coffee grounds so when he went to make the coffee there it was telling him good morning just as he woke up, doing what he likes some times means more than a gift it all comes from the heart
    reba242

Answer by reba242 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Ah! People asking questions and people giving answers please use spell check. It should seriously be common sense and you shouldn't have to. Ugh, and by the way the English language requires the first letter in a sentence being capitalized. That is all.
    Anonymous

• I hate anonymous people who are mean for no reason.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 9:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• maybe she's breastfeeding and has to type one handed. geeze get a life and get over yourself. you're on cafe mom and expect everyone's spelling, punctuation, and grammar to be perfect? stop kidding yourself.
    OP cook dinner for him and wait for him to come home in nothing but an apron.
    6under1roof

Answer by 6under1roof at 3:17 AM on Nov. 3, 2009