Am I the only one who has no friends?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In real life or on here?
    presleyfan1

Answer by presleyfan1 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• on cafemom or in life?
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• OP- in real life.
    Anonymous

• I am sure you are not it takes time just keep trying send messages talk to people how long have you been on here
    reba242

Answer by reba242 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i can honestly say. I have no friends. I have no one i can tell everything to. someone who i can talk to with out being judged. I think something must be wrong with me. Maybe i am to honest or a bitch or something. I really don't know. I think i make a good friend. Guess not though.. it's ok I got my kids. They love me. :)
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• It gets harder I have noticed. My closest friend lives on the other side of the country. I have casual friends around, but no one that I spill my guts to or have a girls night out with or anything. In all honesty I have a much easier time being friends with guys, but my husband is not too crazy about that! Hang in there, it'll happen.
    presleyfan1

Answer by presleyfan1 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I am sorry. I wonder if you have tried joining groups with similar interests. When my children were small, having small children seemed to open the door to many moms with similar interests. A playground or library or classes at the Y or college with moms and young children- you chat with them while the children have their activities and then suggest stopping for lunch or ice cream. The same with groups with similar interests- a crochet group, a reading group, a charitable or social or community or religious group. People with similar interests may have similar backgrounds and concerns. It is a good way to find potential friends.

Answer by Bmat at 9:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• nope, i don't have freinds either! that is why i'm on here all the time.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• try www.meetup.com
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I fill really bad for u I have been there and it is really lonely I moved when I live now about 10 years ago and I knew nobody it is hard to meet new people and to trust with the way things are now days.I wish u luck don't be afraid to introduce yourself to new people remember u have to be a friend to have friends.U can add me on your friends list if u like we can get to know each other there Good luck
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2009